Coding and Clinical Documentation Review:
Accurate coding and compliant clinical documentation that clearly reflects patients’ medical necessity are key factors for ongoing regulatory compliance and the financial health of the organization. Outsourcing coding and clinical documentation review to clinical professionals is one of the effective strategies to strengthen and enhance documentation from regulatory, payment, and legal perspectives.
Advantages of Outsourcing
- Prioritization of patient care—outsourcing coding and clinical documentation review allows an organization to focus more energy and attention on caregiving and patient care.
- Expertise—guidelines governing ICD-10 coding and sequencing, and OASIS responses are complex and require at most accuracy. Trained experts will identify errors and provide continued accuracy and compliance.
- Efficiency—dedicated trained professionals have the knowledge and skills to thoroughly and efficiently review patient records being solely focused on the task at hand.
- Improved scores—Home Health Compare, Star Ratings, and value-based purchasing all started with accurate OASIS assessment. A dedicated expert will ensure that every OASIS is properly and accurately documented.
- Prompt and proper payment—expert auditors ensure that every patient is assigned to the home health resource group that most accurately reflects the level of skill needed to achieve treatment results, leading to prompt and proper payments.
- Lower cost of doing business—outsourcing coding and clinical documentation review can reduce the number of full-time positions or allow more time for staff to focus on patient care.
Amity Healthcare Group is offering a variety of options for home health organizations to outsource ICD-10 coding and clinical documentation review. Whether you are looking for ICD-10 coding support, OASIS review, or an episodic documentation review, our clinical professionals will be able to support your needs.
Services that we provide:
- Take from pdf
Benefits of working with us:
- 3 Charts- Free Trial
- Reduce Claim Denials
- Enhance Clinical Training
- Improve Patient Outcomes
- Increase OASIS Earnings
- Variety of service options
- Dedicated clinical professional assigned to your organization
- 24-48 hours turnaround time
- EMR flexibility (Axxess, Wellsky, Netsmart, etc)
- HIPPA compliant communication
- Reporting: Ongoing communication and monthly management reporting
- We follow the Agency’s existing communication and workflow policies
- Industry’s highest accuracy rating at the most affordable cost.
- No hidden or monthly fees, you only pay for what we do.